Pain management doctor had license suspended went to fill my Xanax (alprazolam) today and they can't oxycodone are due soon will I have bad withdrawals from these I have anxiety and scoliosis what do I do

Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Maybe it is time to

Get off all narcotic medication as it seems that you may need other forms of treatment with a more rigorous workup as to the causes of your pain.
A lot of narcotic dependence has been fostered by the liberal use if narcotics and the willingness of providers to continue with them and even going to stronger formulations most originally intended for the treatment of patients with terminal diseases.

In brief: Maybe it is time to

Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Leonard Lado

In brief: Pain and oxycontin

First if your use of oxycodone is escalating and you have tried other treatment options then suboxone is your option.
The medication is used for people who have developed dependence and addiction i'm painkillers. Boxing is perhaps one of the best ways to take people off painkillers as a secondary benefit in alleviate pain better than most stronger painkillers. A certified physician can help.

In brief: Pain and oxycontin

Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Allan Needle
Pain Management

In brief: Ganglion blockade

Find a doctor familiar with sphenopalatine ganglion blockade which often helps where other methods of treatment, including surgery, have not been successful.

In brief: Ganglion blockade

Dr. Allan Needle
Dr. Allan Needle
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Contact

Contact your primary care provider for another referral to a different pain management specialist.
If you experience withdrawals then you need to be seen in an urgent care or emergency room setting. Hopefully you can get in to see a new pain management doctor before this occurs. Good luck.

In brief: Contact

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson