Have this tangling feeling in my left hand its on and off should I worry about it jst cut down on smoking fron a pack to 2 cig a day

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: See your doctor

Tingling feelings in your hand can be symptoms of many things, including several serious ones - like a transient ischemic attack (TIA) which can be a forerunner of a stroke.
It may be a vascular or nerve problem in your arm, and certainly tobacco (which reduces blood flow) will make it worse. Cutting down is good - stopping is better!

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: You

You should seek medical attention tingling on and off could be related to circulation, nerve supply, internal issues such as heart problems and you should be examined by a medical provider.

In brief: You

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology