I have a burning feeling in my chest that comes and goes. The feeling is on the left side of my chest abut 5-6 inches from my shoulder.It gets kind of tight and it feels like i can feel the blood flowing in that area.

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Chest

Chest pain can mean many different things.
Other factors to take into consideration are age, history of high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, family history etc. Cardiac issues need to be ruled out. Also muscle pain or even acid reflux can account for your symptoms. The bottom line is to be evaluated bu your doctor asap for a complete exam and testing. Good luck.

In brief: Chest

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Mark Pack