Does brain cancer ever spread to the lungs?

Almost never. Tumors that start in the brain (such as glioma- the most common primary tumor ) almost never metastasize outside the brain, to the extent that they are reportable as case reports.
Brain cancer. Primary brain cancers - cancer that originated from the brain itself- do not spread outside the brain. Brain metastases- cancers that spread to the brain from a primary cancers located outside the brain- is way more common than primary brain cancer. For instance, lung cancer, breast cancer spread commonly to the brain.
Not likely. Brain tumors usually do not spread to other parts of the body.