Why would the left side of my face is paralized i feel fine besides the left side of my face is paralized. There is a warm burning in my left ear and jaw joint.

Dr. William Winget
Dentistry

In brief: Bells palsy/stroke

Bells palsy can cause paralysis of the facial nerve.
It is usually transient, but can last for a few months or be permanent. It is believed to be caused by a herpes virus. A stroke or Cerebrovascular event can cause paralysis and is very serious! This can be permanent and can even cause death.

In brief: Bells palsy/stroke

Dr. William Winget
Dr. William Winget
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Facial

Facial paralysis can be caused by a few things: - bell's palsy (most common) - stroke - tumor - lyme disease - infection - sarcoidosis - ramsay hunt syndrome even though bell's palsy is most common and fairly benign, the other causes are concerning enough that you should see a doctor right away.
With many of the other diseases, the sooner they are diagnosed and treated, the better the outcome is.

In brief: Facial

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: ER ASAP

Go to ER now. Stroke vs Bells palsy.

In brief: ER ASAP

Go to ER now. Stroke vs Bells palsy.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Steven Seres