If a mother smokes marijuana at 7 or 8 months pregnant what effect can that have on the childs eyes? Can smoking marijuana while pregnanr lead to glaucoma? What else can it lead to?

There . There is not a ton of research in this area, but the research that has been done suggests that smoking marijuana in pregnancy can lead to: low birth weight behavioral problems poor growth physical abnormalities lower iq language comprehension and memory problems i have found no research regarding glaucoma as a possible effect. I am not sure if you are smoking marijuana while pregnant or if it is someone you know, but i strongly urge the person in question to stop smoking marijuana right away in order to avoid any of the potential harmful effects listed above.
Not glaucoma. Smoking marijuana during pregnancy may cause birth defects especially during the first trimester but it is not known to cause glaucoma.