Could I have another miscarriage if i was to become pregnant, because i had a rip in behind my uterus the first time? This was my first pregnancy and i had a miscarriage a month ago i was only 12 weeks and 3 days along, i had the miscarraige because i had

Dr. John Berryman

In brief: Repeat miscarriage ?

If your previous pregnancy was documented by ultrasound to be "12w 3d", the causes of spontaneous miscarriage other than infection or trauma may reoccur. If a second miscarriage does occur, or at your gyn physician's recommendation other testing may be required to rule out treatable causes, the succeeding pregnancy may go on successfully.

In brief: Repeat miscarriage ?

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I am a little confused about a "rip" in your uterus that would Prohibit a fetus to attach and grow.
Could you be more specific. Were you told there was an abnormality of your uterus or possibly a fibroid tumor or other lesion or possibly some scarring. I will need more information before i can answer this question. Were you told by a doctor that this would be a problem for you in the future? Please provide more info. Thanks in advance.

In brief: I

Dr. Jane Van Dis