Iv been really stressed and my period has been a little weird. I didn't get my period one month then i got it this month on the 2nd and todays the 22nd and im spotting, is this normal for a 16 year old?

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Irregular

Irregular periods are very common, especially in young women.
Stress is a very real cause of abnormal or absent cycles. If there is a chance you could be pregnant, a pregnancy test should be done. Lastly if your abnormal cycles are an issue for you, you can start birth control pills in order to regulate your cycle. You will need to see a doctor for this. Good luck.

In brief: Irregular

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jonathan Jassey