Does this sound like an early miscarriage, or implantation bleeding? Should i be worried? I have been trying to get pregnant for over 6 months. This month i was supposed to get my period on the 19th, on the 15th i got a light pinkish brown discharge, that

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Without

Without doing a pregnancy test, it is impossible to know for certain whether you are pregnant or not.
You need to take a pregnancy test. You can either try a home pregnancy test which are 97% accurate 5-6 weeks after your last normal period. Or, you can give your doctor a call. A doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around the time of your period and a blood pregnancy test can detect pregnancy 7-12 days after conception - much earlier than home urine pregnancy tests. Good luck!

In brief: Without

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Jane Van Dis