Pregnant with possible bacterial sinus infection? (tmi) I have had this terrible cold which i can actually smell. I try blowing my nose but it just keeps coming, i'm coughing it up too which is just making me extremely nauseous. I just found out I am preg

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You need to see your primary care provider for this issue.
There are antibiotics and other medications for sinus problems that are safe during pregnancy. Your doctor will examine you and be able to diagnose and treat your problem. In the meantime try saline sinus rinse twice a day and sleep with a humidifier or cool mist vaporizer. Good luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Steven Seres