Am i pregnant or am i just over exaggerating? I have frequent headaches, slightly tender breasts, lower abdomen movements, a knot-like lump right above my pubic bone that is the size of my fist, my lower back hurts regularly, my appetite has increased, i

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You have a lot of symptoms that could be consistent with a pregnancy, yet you have five negative tests.
I am most concerned about the "knot-like" lump above your pubic bone. The best advice i can give is to schedule an appointment with your primary care provider. You may be dealing with a tumor, cyst, or lipoma amongst other things. Your other symptoms need to be addressed as well. Best of luck to you.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vicken Poochikian