Am i pregnant ? Me and my boyfriend had sex october30 and we went to get the pill the next day came on my priod couple of days later but but now i feel kinda not rite my stomach feels funny like it feels like someone tryinn to tickle me && feels like some

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Sine

Sine you used the morning after pill within a day of having sex and then had a period, chances are you are not pregnant.
You may want to check a pregnancy test, however if you miss your next period. As doctors, anytime a fertile, sexually active woman has an abnormally light or missed period, the first thing we do is rule out pregnancy. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come. It is always better to be safe than sorry and to know sooner rather than later. Good luck!

In brief: Sine

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham