Should I see a doctor about possibly anxiety/depression issues? I haven't been feeling like myself lately. I've taken several online depression/anxiety inventories and they've all come back that I have moderate/severe qualities of depression, however I do

Yes. I would see a mental health professional and have an evaluation. Certain medical illnesses, such as hypothyroidism, can mimic depression and should be ruled out. This way you will have been accurately diagnosed and can then decide on the right treatment for you.
If . If you think you may be suffering from anxiety and/or depression, definitely talk to your doctor. Tell them about your symptoms and concerns. Getting help is the first step to getting better. Research shows that people who are treated with medication and therapy improve much faster and stay healthy longer than either one alone. Good luck!