I've been having constant burning pain in my lower left abdominal region. It seems to be most prominent in the psaos area, but radiates around the back. The skin in the area from the psoas muscle to the top of the hip feels raw to the touch and is generat

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You need to have a complete medical evaluation and complete physical examination.
Tell your doctor oif your weight loss has been intentional or unintentional. Your symptoms are concerning and you need to find out the cause. Please make an appointment immediately. If you develop increased pain, can't eat, have fever, or vomiting then you need to be seen immediately as an emergency.

In brief: You

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav