I have an open wound that doesn't heal. What should I do? I had anal sex with my boyfriend. After several times i noticed i was bleeding and i had a cut in my anus. It has been a month now and the cut (wound) has not heel and it hurts when I have to go t

Dr. Allen Kamrava
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: See a doctor

I'd recommend you see a proctologist to have this evaluated.
This is not an atypical story that you are giving here. It can definitely be cared for appropriately and brought to heal appropriately.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Allen Kamrava
Dr. Allen Kamrava
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: You

You should see your doctor and have an exam to make sure it is just a small tear and not something more concerning such as an infected tear or an std like warts or herpes.
In the meantime, make sure you are well-hydrated and eating plenty of fiber because constipation with hard stool can cause the tear to continue reopening.

In brief: You

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care