Can you diagnose this? My symptoms include: fatigue, slight stomach pains, headache, and swelling on the palate of my mouth

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: These

These are very non-specific symptoms that may or may not be related.
I would need a lot more information before i begin to attempt to make a diagnosis. My best advice to you is to visit your primary care provider for evaluation and appropriate treatment. Best of luck.

In brief: These

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dentistry

In brief: Short answer...NO

These symptoms could be an indication of a variety of medical conditions.
You need to see your physician first who may perform tests or refer you to a medical specialist. If your symptoms are severe, then go to a hospital emergency room for their evaluation.

In brief: Short answer...NO

Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dr. Eric Weisman