Why my hands stay cold rather get cold very easily other people around me in the same place.If we shake hands my hands are very cold and theres are very warm my hands get very cold easily.

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: There

There are multiple causes of cold hands.
Regardless a medical evaluation is in order. I will list some of the most common causes; anemia-decreased number of red blood cells buerger's disease-blocked blood vessels in hands and feet diabetes-high amounts of sugar in the blood peripheral artery disease (pad)-blocked arteries raynaud's disease-nerve disorder resulting in cold blue hands please see your doctor. Good luck.

In brief: There

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Arnon Rubin