I am looking for a physician to perform a fecal transplant on my 69 year old father in the greater new york area. My father is currently fighting his fourth bout of c-diff. He has suffered from Crohn's disease for the past 50 years. Due to the Crohn's a

The . The best thing to do would be to look up the phone number for the medical school closest to you, for example do an internet search for medical school and the closest major city, ask for their gastroenterology department, and ask the receptionist. If she doesn't know, ask for a nurse in the office to tell you or to call you back. They will know someone who can do it. I am so sorry that your father has had such a difficult time with this, c. Difficile can be a horrible problem.