Unable to hold liquids after drinking. In the span of 3 hours i drink 20 fl oz. Before I am done, I have the incredidble urge to use the restroom. So i go. When 15-20 minutes i begin to have that incredidble urge to urinate again. Is that normal? Is there

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: I

I would advise that you be medically evaluated and have blood testing performed, as well as urine testing.
You should get your blood glucose tested, and your urine to be sure you don't have an infection. Please make an appointment to have this testing performed. If you develop fever, vomiting, or pain then you must be seen as an emergency.

In brief: I

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Marsha Davis