What is wrong with my hand? I blacked out in rage last night (between the hours of 4pm-6pm) and punched my wall 3 times, i think i hit a stud in the wall because my friend says i punched the wall really hard and im sure if i didn't hit a stud my hand woul

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: If

If anyone hits a wall and a stud is behind it and their hand is swollen and painful i would suggest getting it looked at and likely the health care provider will want an xray done.
Being able to 'move' is not the test for a broken bone. Having sharp pain after trauma makes one suspicious for a fracture.

In brief: If

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Adam Levy