My menstral cycle usually last at least 5 day and is very heavy and this time it was 3 days and very light why would this be? I am not pregnant that we know about. I have had one stillbirth and we have a 4 yr old daughter. I am 29 yrs old.

Menstrual . Menstrual cycles can vary at any given time. Many factors contribute to these changes such as stress, anxiety, weight fluctuations, prescription medications, and hormonal changes etc. Like i stated this is normal so no need to worry. Take good care.
There . There are any number of reasons your periods can vary from one month to the next. Emotional stress, medications (both prescription and over-the-counter), illness, exercise, weight changes, and ovarian cysts are among the many factors that influence your cycles. Now, if there's any chance you're pregnant -- that is, if you've been having unprotected sex -- it's reasonable to take a home pregnancy test. So-called implantation bleeding can cause a lighter, shorter period, and ectopic pregnancies often cause vaginal bleeding. Otherwise, an occasional period that differs from your normal pattern is no cause for concern.