In the past week and half my left testicle has enlarged and is hard to the touch it presents with no pain , just minor discomfort 42 male

In brief: This

This could be many things, but you need to make sure it is not something serious.
Many cases of testicular cancer can present in this fashion. A scrotal ultrasound, which uis a painless type of imaging that does not involve radiation, should be done as soon as possible. I strongly recommend seeing your primary care physician or an urologist as soon as possible to have this enlargement evaluated further.

In brief: This

Dr. John Tillett
Dr. John Tillett
Dr. William Forsythe