Rashes on my face am a 23yr old african female.I have been struggling with skin rashes on my face for the past 3yrs.I have made countless visits to the doctor and dermatologists and the problem persists. The rashes are only on my face and they get realy i

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I suggest you have tests to rule out autoimmune disorders such as lupus and psoriasis.
In addition routine blood tests like a cbc, tsh, and allergy testing may help. Have you had a small biopsy of the area? That may be an option. As far as the cream is concerned, it's very difficult to recommend a cream without actually seeing the rash. I do know that steroid creams on the face can eventually cause thinning and fragiltiy of the skin and should only be used for a short amount of time. Please keep this in mind. Lastly consider seeing a dermatologist at a large teaching hospital; they tend to have the most experience with difficult cases due to the sheer volume of patients they see. I hope you find answers and relief very soon. I encourage other doctors to post any other recommendations as well.

In brief: I

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Barry Cohen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Have you

Done allergy testing? Changed soaps/ skin washes? Perfumes/makeup?

In brief: Have you

Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Adam Levy