Should I go to dr first part of this year I had my gallbladder removed. They told me they had to leave a stone in my duct to avoid open surgery. For the past week I have been having severe pain under my right sholder blade and on occasion near my sternu

Go to ER. This could be a sign of a serious blockage or infection. You should seek medical attention.
It . It appears that you are suffering from cramping around the stone in the duct. I am not sure about your anatomy, but it sounds like it might be a common duct stone. This can often be removed by a gastroenterologist during an endoscopy. You really should see a gastroenterologist about this.