Last sunday i felt a little sick to my stomach went to bed and woke up vomiting once an hour for 5 hours stomach has been up set since heart burn advice please

Dr. Joseph Jeu

In brief: Sounds

Sounds like you might have developed gastritis.
I suggest clear liquid diet for 24 hours. Then slowly advance diet to toast, sandwiches, soup. Avoid spicy food, caffeine, alcohol, dairy products for the next several days. The heartburn can be controlled with over the counter antacids, or pepcid, (famotidine) or otc prilosec. You might want to continue this medication for a week or so before weaning off. Best wishes.

In brief: Sounds

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Simple things first

Assuming you don't have a history of chronic stomach problems or a more serious underlying disease, i would just stop by the drug store and get some ranitidine and mylanta liquid - just follow the directions on the label.
If you're not getting better by monday, give your doctor a holler.

In brief: Simple things first

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology