I have stomach pain. I have a lot of burping and gas pain and a lot of gass and loose stool and i want to know what s wrong with me. I have a lot of stomach and digestive problames. Please help me!

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Stomach

Stomach pain is always concerning.
You need to have a medical evaluation. Things to tell your doctor: what brings on your pain, such as eating/not eating; have your bowel movements been normal; things you have tried at home such as medications for indigestion or diarrhea; and any other symptoms you have. If you have increased pain, vomiting, or fever, then you must be seen immediately as an emergency.

In brief: Stomach

Stomach pain is always concerning.
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Vicken Poochikian