I was have plan in my lower back, thigh and lower right side of my stomache for two days to the point that i had to lay in bed w i was have plan in my lower back, thigh and lower right side of my stomache for two days to the point that i had to lay in bed

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You should be seen medically.
If there is any chance you could be pregnant then you must take a pregnancy test. It may also have been an ovarian cyst, which if it pops will almost always get better on its own. As you have discharge though please be seen and have a complete evaluation including a gynecological examination. If you are pregnant, have a fever, worse pain or vomiting then you must be seen as an emergency.

In brief: You

You should be seen medically.
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Vicken Poochikian