I need suggestion for my 2yrs old baby my baby is 2yrs old. But he is not gaining weight properly. His dr is saying that he is undergrowth. Though my baby doesn't becoming weak. He has fulll energy, altime plays. Good sleeper. But now a days he is be

Offer. Offer him a variety of healthy foods from all food groups. This includes meats, dairy, fruits, vegetables, and starches. Often times kids at this age eat one big meal a day and snack the rest of the day. This is ok. Don't force him to eat. Give him whole milk instead of low fat. Also you can offer him pediasure between meals or after he eats very little. Kids usually like the taste, it's like drinking chocolate or strawberry milk. Make sure you are following up with his doctor to track his progress, and also inquire about anemia, and if you should start him on iron or a multi-vitamin. Hang in there. He will be fine.