Is it a yeast infection and does it affect to get pregnant everytime i drink alcohol the next morning my pee is burning and my vagina is itchiing can you tell me why is this happening i had kidney and yeast infection problems in the past and my doctor sai

Dr. James Rotchford
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Get it checked out.

This warrants further investigation.
I would want to see if you have other reasons for being susceptible to vaginitis. At the very least get your blood sugars checked out. I don't know if recurrent yeast infections interfere with getting pregant but it makes sense that chronic inflammation would impair the sperm from entering the uterus.

In brief: Get it checked out.

This warrants further investigation.
Dr. James Rotchford
Dr. James Rotchford
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You might be very sensitive to the metabolites of alcohol, meaning that alcohol gets broken down into byproducts in your blood stream and liver, and you may be more sensitive than most people.
Try drinking one glass of water for every glass of alcohol you drink. If you continued to have urine burning for more than a few hours please get a urine check to be sure it's not infected. Kidney and yeast infections should not make it hard to get pregnant. Sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia or gonorrhea however can scar the tubes and make it hard to get pregnant.

In brief: You

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Jane Van Dis