Am i pregnant I have a very important question so a about a month ago me and my bf were having sex and it was right after my period and i was fertile then.. And now I have been feeling sick, tierd allot bigger appitite and my breast are tender to the touc

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: A

A home pregnancy test is not fully accurate (97%) until about 1-2 weeks after the missed period.
There is a possibility if you are just at the time when you would normally start your period, that it could still be too early for a home pregnancy test to be positive. You can either wait another week or two and test again or you can call your doctor and have them test you. A urine test at the doctor's office can detect pregnancy earlier than a home pregnancy test and a blood test can detect pregnancy in as little as 7 days after conception. Good luck!

In brief: A

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: You might be

I encourage you to go ahead and take a home pregnancy test.

In brief: You might be

Dr. Steven Seres