My boyfriend came in me and the next day my period came on and had very bad cramps what does this mean what does it mean by that my stomach was hurting so bad and still is this happen two days ago and my period came on yesterday morning and still on today

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: There

There is a chance you were pregnant, and the heavy bleeding and cramping could have been a miscarriage.
It is estimated that approximately half of all pregnancies result in a miscarriage before a woman even misses a period. It will be very difficult to tell if this was the case unless you are still bleeding/spotting after your normal cycle length, which is typically 5 days or so. In this case you should see your doctor. If you want tp prevent pregnancy and std's for that matter, you must use condoms and possibly another form of contraception like birth control pills. Good luck to you.

In brief: There

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham