My period was on may 13 and got off on the 17 and then had sex after my period. June 9 to the 14 had a period can I be pregat just need aswers about this question

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You are likely not pregnant.
The first day of your last menstrual period (lmp) was 5/13, that means you probably ovulated around 5/26, a normal period comes 14 days after ovulation, your period of 6/9 is about 14 days after 5/26, the odds of you not being pregnant are very good. If you miss your next period you should take a pregnancy test, there are some cases where implantation bleeding is mistaken as a period, implantation bleeding usually happens around 6-10 days after conception, so if you had sex on the 5/17, then implantation bleeding would have been around may 22-26th . So again its very unlikely that you are pregnant.

In brief: You

You are likely not pregnant.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy