Am I miscarrying im 5/6 week pregnant I started bleeding yesterday morning im still bleeding but not as bad I went for a ultrasound and they could find a heart beat is it to early to hear one

6.5 - 7 weeks. Usually heart beat can be detected at 6.5 to 7 weeks. It's too early to tell right now about the bleeding. The worst part of health care and medicine is waiting and uncertainty. One of the hardest things in life is to be at peace with those things that you are emotionally invested with but cannot control. Wishing you the best of luck and that you will find comfort in these coming days. .
Bleeding/spotting . Bleeding/spotting can be normal in early pregnancy, however there is always a risk for miscarriage. The only way to know if you are miscarrying is to have an examination/serial blood tests by your doctor. To answer your question, it's not to early to see the heartbeat on ultrasound. By the date of this post 7 days have passed. Did you follow up with your doctor? Has the bleeding stopped? Best of luck to you.