Stole problems and or pin worm? I'm have problems going numbers 2. When I use the restroom the feces its brown with tissue like metal or pieces that look like tissue on the feces. Also it burns when I'm going number 2. Can this be a pin worm?

Pinworm . Pinworm typically causes severe anal itching, which is a result of the pinworm laying the eggs outside the rectum at night. Your symptoms are not characteristic of pinworm, but there are many other worms/parasites that could be the problem. You will have to see your doctor, and have your stool sent for analysis in order to determine a cause. What you are seeing may also be fat or something you ate that was not completely digested. The burning may be a result of inflammation or even a hemorrhoid. Please see your doctor; an examination and testing is key. Good luck.