What type of doctor do I need to see. I can't sleep at all put when i take restiol 30 mg and 100 sequeriol i can sleep 4 to hours my pyshrtric refer me to a neurology she said she has nothing to do with chronic insomina years ago 21/2 i felt the perforati

Dr. Christopher Wilson
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Sleep specialist

You need to see a sleep specialist.
Counseling is probably going to be necessary too as many people develop bad feelings about sleep when they've been through this much insomnia.

In brief: Sleep specialist

You need to see a sleep specialist.
Dr. Christopher Wilson
Dr. Christopher Wilson
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Reuest

Reuest a consult with an ENT (ear, nose and throat ) specialist.
In addition to the trauma you sustained from abusing drugs (perforated septum) you may also be dealing with a type of sleep apnea. A sleep study may be able to help in the diagnosis of your problems. Good luck.

In brief: Reuest

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy