My last cycle was october 6 2011 as of today nov 16 I have not had a cycle am i pregnant if so how far along please help

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: If

If you think you may be pregnant, you need to take a pregnancy test.
Since you are little more than a week late on your period, a home pregnancy test will be about 97% accurate at this point. You can also call your doctor and have them perform a pregnancy test. If you are pregnant, given that the first day of your last period was oct. 6, you would be around 6 weeks along and your due date would be towards the end of july 2012.

In brief: If

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham