Is it possible that I have adhd? I am 19 and have always had fidgeting problems. I have to take melatonin to fall asleep at night or i will lay awake for hours. When i was younger little things bothered me like the seem on my socks. With that said i can s

Dr. Stephen Guffanti
Occupational Medicine

In brief: A hands-on learner?

People who learn by touching, doing and movement are often labeled adhd.
Were you good in sports? Do you prefer to learn by doing or listening to a lecture?

In brief: A hands-on learner?

Dr. Stephen Guffanti
Dr. Stephen Guffanti
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: No,

No, it does not sound like you have adhd.
If you can sit down and study and focus it is unlikely. Your behavior and thoughts sound very normal. For your sleep, try not to use your computer or eat a heavy meal within an hour of bedtime, don't have caffeine after 5, and if you still have problems or new complaints then you should be evaluated.

In brief: No,

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Shontae Buffington