I am constipated and I am never hungry I am hungry in the morning but at lunch I am not hungry any more, on monday i became dehydration but i'm not sure if that was the problem or not

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Dehydration

Dehydration can definitely contribute to constipation.
Make sure you drink lots of fluids, eat fruits, vegetables, and slowly increase the fiber in your diet. Iyou can also eat a daily probiotic yogurt like activia. If you need immediate relief you can try over the counter milk of magnesia, (magnesium hydroxide) or begin taking a stool softener nightly. If you are constipated and have a lot of stool in your intestines then you may feel full faster after eating, and this could be the reason why you don't feel hungry. Your appetitie should improve once you become regular. Good luck.

In brief: Dehydration

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Board Certified, Pediatrics - Critical Care