Im 22 and i only had one sexual partner, i was negative on my HPV test, can I still get HPV with the same partner? Or once im negative with the same partner i can't get hpv?

Dr. Joseph Jeu

In brief: Yes.

Yes.
If you are concerned about getting hpv, you still have time to get the series of 3 hpv vaccinations(gardasil) to prevent this. It is indicated for girls and young adults up to age 26 years old.

In brief: Yes.

Yes.
Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Joseph Jeu

In brief: It can happen

HPV is a common problem.The average healthy person can clear their primary infection in 2 years but have it reactivate every so often.
They would be contageous during these periods of reactivation.Many never know they have the non-wart forms of HPV, unless tested, so you can acquire it from someone who had it years ago & became contageous again while you were with them.

In brief: It can happen

Dr. Adam Levy