I have been having headachs, abdominal pain, and a little more dischare than normal. Is this my period coming? This is what my mom said it might be i don't know for sure. Im turning 13 in a week if that helps.

Dr. Jon Spiers
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Sexual activity?

If you are sexually active, you may have a venereal disease.
If not, you may have a vaginal infection. If this prodrome is different than what you normally experience with your periods, chances are it is something different causing the symptoms.

In brief: Sexual activity?

Dr. Jon Spiers
Dr. Jon Spiers
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Yes,

Yes, that is a possibility.
If your symptoms are severe though, or if you have new symptoms such as worsening headache or vomiting then you must be seen right away by a doctor.

In brief: Yes,

Yes, that is a possibility.
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery