What type of rhinoplasty would be best suited to correct a narrow nose? My nose is narrow at the bottom, even near the nostrils. How can rhinoplasty repair this? What type of surgery is required? .

It varies. If you have a narrow nose, especially if causes breathing difficulties, may be related to external or internal nasal valve collapse. This is usually corrected by a cartilage grafting of the nasal tip to help widen and strengthen this region. Often this is covered by insurance. If you nose is over-projected (pinocchio deformity) then cosmetic reduction of the tip will help. Good luck!
Rhinoplasty. There are many maneuvers to change the shape of your nose. Discuss these issues with your surgeon and be sure your surgeon is a board certified facial plastic surgeon with expertise in these procedures.
Consultation. It is difficult to answer without pictures. A full consultation would be best. Rhinoplasty can help achieve better facial harmony and balance.
Rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty techniques are available to improve an overly narrow nose. A pinched tip can be treated using cartilage grafting to widen it's overall appearance. It's hard to say what could specifically be done in your case without seeing your nose, though. In some cases an overly narrow nasal appearance may be due to an over-projecting tip. This ends up tenting the tip skin and narrowing the nose, even the nostrils.
Rhinoplasty. There are several different types of cartilage grafts which may be used to alter the narrowness of your nose. Consult a board-certified plastic surgeon. Http://vipplasticsurgery. Com.