Will eating vegetables help you sleep better at night?

Dr. Mehran Farid-Moayer

May be. To my knowledge, there is no good evidence based on published literature that vegetables may affect sleep.
However, in people who have certain conditions, for instance restless legs syndrome related to iron deficiency, vegetables may improve sleep by increasing the iron level and improving restless legs.

Dr. Mehran Farid-Moayer
Dr. Mehran Farid-Moayer
Dr. Sumeet Kumar
Neurology

In brief: Vegetables and sleep

It's possible but it probably depends more on what/how you were eating prior to changing your dietary habits.
For example, fatty and acidic foods are known to cause stomach discomfort, thereby disrupting sleep.

In brief: Vegetables and sleep

Dr. Sumeet Kumar
Dr. Sumeet Kumar