What is it? I have a round lump in the area where my clitoris is. It is pea sized and it doesn't hurt. It seems to be connected to the same thing above my clitoris, that the clitoris is connected to. What might this be? Whatever it is it keeps changing in

You . You may be dealing with a cyst, boil, or an inflammed lymph node. A boil would probably be more painful. Regardless it's very difficult to say without actually seeing it. A visit to your primary care provider or gynecologist will help in getting a diagnosis and treatment if necessary. Good luck.