When I have sex a lot of discharge comes out but this never happen before what does this mean i'm having sex with a different person this only the 2nd person i had sexually relations with

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Discharge

Discharge can be normal depending on where you are in your cycle (heaviest right before your period).
On the other hand it could me a sign of a bacterial or vaginal infection, or even a sign of an std like gonorrhea or chlamydia. The best thing to do in your situation is to have an evaluation by your primary care provider or gynecologist. Good luck.

In brief: Discharge

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis