What's the best surgery to get for a ventral hernia cause by pre surgical? To repair hernia located at upper of my belly button at my stomach.

Variable. In most cases some type of repair with mesh would be the best, however there are many techniques that place mesh. The technique that is best for you will take into account your medical and surgical history, size and location of hernia, whether or not you will likely need to have an operation in the future, and your specific goals of the operation. This will allow the surgeon to choose the technique and mesh that will best suit your specific needs.
Ventral . Ventral hernias are a defect or hole in the abdominal muscles that allow the internal intestines to come through the abdominal wall. They should almost always be repaired surgically- studies have shown that repair should be done with a patch of material called "mesh" in order to improve the results of surgery whenever possible. Studies also suggest advantages when the hernia is repaired via small incision scope surgery also called laparoscopic surgery although many surgeons do not have the skills to perform repair using these techniques. Today is the usa, despite the advantages of laparoscopic surgery, only about 20% of ventral hernias are repaired this way- which is much fewer than should be repaired using these techniques. Check out www.Drericdemaria.Com!