I choose not to use latisse to grow eyelashes but would like to try an online product. Which ones are safe? There are many online eyelash enhancing products for sale and I would like to purchase one that is safe to use and lives up to its claims. I want

Homeopathic . Homeopathic over the counter or on line products need not show efficacy to be sold---there are no reports that any of these products work but will probably not hurt you--just your pocket book. Latisse (bimatoprost) is the only proven product which will increase the length of your lashes, but will not make you grown more lashes.
Lattisse . Lattisse is a milder form of lumigan, a class of glaucoma medication. This class of medication has side effects of thickening and lengthening the lashes. It can also turn blue iris into brown. There are no over the counter or online products that have been proven to do the same. If it is not fda approved medication, any supplements or homeopathic medications can claim almost anything they want and don't have to prove it! therefor, if you want a proven product, Latisse (bimatoprost) is the only approved medication for what you want.