Is there anything I can do to help them heal up quicker and possibly prevent having so many? I have these spots under my arms, down my sides and they also scatter across my belly. When I touch them they are hard some drain and some just stay buried under

Get eval. This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed.
I . I am going to assume you have had extensive skin testing and biopsies of your lesions, if not please be sure you have seen a dermatologist for their advice and evaluation. It is good that you are using the anti-bacterial medicines prescribed by your doctor. You could also try tea tree oil, this is sold in any pharmacy for about $10, and put on the lesions if they arise. At first just try it on one to be sure you aren't sensitive to it. It has been widely studied and is used to prevent infection. Keep using your anti-bacterials but this should help too, and be sure you have had a dermatologic evaluation. As always, if you had increased redness, swelling, fever, or red streaks then you would need immediate evaluation.