How on earth did I develop a wart on my neck and how do I get rid of it? How on earth did I develop a wart on my neck and how do I get rid of it?

Warts can occur. Anywhere. Warts are most commonly found on the hands and feet, but they are due to a virus and can occur anywhere. Warts can be removed with A number of techniques. The most common and most effective include freezing and excision,
It. It is very common to "transfer" a wart from your hand to your neck. If you have flat warts on the face, it is also possible that you could spread these warts from your face to your neck by shaving (assuming you are a male). Typically for a wart on the neck, liquid nitrogen treatment would be a possible method to remove the wart, although there are other options such as Aldara (imiquimod) and other topical acid preparations. Learn more about treatment options at the link below. I hope this helps.