Having pain in my growing area should I worry about this? Have had hernia surgery and syst on my ovary. Also 2 c sections

Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: Depends

Depends on how bad the symptoms are.
It also depends on whether or not they are limiting your activities. The more severe the symptoms the more likely it is you should see your doctor for an examination. This would be the only way to tell if you had a recurrent hernia. You should use your best judgment though, patient's have a very good sense of how they feel and whether or not something is seriously wrong. Hope you feel better soon.

In brief: Depends

Depends on how bad the symptoms are.
Dr. David Earle
Dr. David Earle
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Yes,

Yes, you should be seen medically.
I am assuming you mean in your groin area. As you have had a surgery and have had cysts, it is important that you be medically evaluated. If you have severe pain, vomiting, or fever then you will need to be seen as an emergency.

In brief: Yes,

Yes, you should be seen medically.
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Jane Van Dis