Cant find the right pain doctor in my new location im in sever chronic back pain I have pins, screws, and hindges in my back from had two major back surgys

Tertiary care center. I am not sure what you mean by "the right" doctor. If you are near a tertiary care hospital, I am sure they have a pain mgmt center. There would be qualified doctors available there. If no tertiary care center is near you, I am sure your pcp or local hospital can refer you to a qualified pain physician. Now it maybe necessary to also consult with an orthopedic surgeon in conjunction.
The . The best thing would be to see if there is a doctor referral line at a local hospital. They can give you a referral. You can also do an internet search for "pain management doctor" if you think you need injections, or "neurosurgeon" in your area. You could also try calling your local er and asking the secretary for a recommdation of a doctor.